Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite iphone app from tapatalk free download

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the final version of the tapatalk iphone app for dreadlockssite is now ready to download free

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-for-ning/id555936083?mt=8

note: if you cant login using www.dreadlockssite.com you might need to use http://dreadlockforums.ning.com

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 08:37:41AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if you use this and run into any issues post here the creators of this app will monitor this discussion and respond to any issues

note, this app was developed for any site on the ning platform, tens of thousands of sites we were 1 of dozens maybe hundreds that beta tested it, but look whos in the screenshots!

or lil ol community of dreadies :)

--
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
How d we sign into the app?
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
All it says is "loading networks" and it never atops
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

really it should give u a list of networks to choose from then u just choose ours

--
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I love the app so far! Two things that are glitchy or whatever... Every time I click on a discussion it 1- doesn't show the original post, just the comments on a post and 2- an error message pops up saying only admins can view the content (even tho the content is displayed lol). I just click 'ok' on the error message and read away. Which can be confusing because the original post isn't there.Other than those 2 things, I like it! I haven't explored and tried everything yet (like uploading photos), I'll try to spend some time tomorrow playing around with it more.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

please do and please report all glitches

this is why i tried getting more ppl to beta test it weeks ago ..but dont worry we'll get the bugs out

--
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts

Ok I took some screen shots of the error messages...

This is what I get when I click on a reply or discussion (blog)

And this is what I get when I try to reply to a discussion...

I had registered with tapatalk to beta test it but never got the app. I registered my phone and it said I'd get an email or something to get the app to test but never did. Oh well...I'll test it now lol

updated by @mons: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts

It uploads photos really well tho!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok thats why the forum is not technicaly included in the app (i just founbd iut) because the forum api is nt set up to be used by the network..we are hoping in the future that changes but for not blogs photos freinds etc status updates etc all work

and at very least now iphone users can upload pics

hopefully the forums will be activated semi soon as well since its the most used site feayture

and the 1 id call essentu=ial to be included

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form