Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Newbie here!

April Godwin
@april-godwin
15 years ago
6 posts
Hello to all! I've been searching this website for over a week now, but I have officially signed up, and I am glad to be a part of it! My dreadies are officially 12 days old today, and though the frizz is driving me bananas, I am still enjoying them! I, along with apparently alot of you, went the DreadHeadHQ way. 8 hours of pain, luckily by 1 am I was too tired to wax them! But I did however do some waxing the next day, but I hated how it felt so I barely put any on my dreads! Anywho, found you guys the next day and immediately washed that crap out & was so happy that I did! They are a bit of a mess at the moment, but that is perfectly fine right!? :) Ok, well I have some questions, but I am going to be putting them in a different category because I am not sure how many people look at this one!Thank you dreadlockssite for existing :)Oh yeah... and my name is April!
updated by @april-godwin: 01/13/15 08:29:17PM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Welcome April, great to have you.Wise choices so far, and yes your dreads will do just fine if you allow them to do what they want to do. After all they are a part of you aren't they. Your body should be a democracy. Don't let your brain make all the decisions, let your whole body be what it wants to be.Have fun!
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
Welcome April, enjoy your journey. =)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form