Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

behind the curve

Nat Parker
@nat-parker
12 years ago
1 posts
my dreds are still less than a year old. In the past couple weeks i noticed that they are beginning to curve in the shape of my skull. While my skull is flattered to be imitated, i think it would be in the dreads' best interest to, ynkow, not do that. So ive started wearing them up more regularly. Has anyone else run into this issue? Any advice as how best to proceed?Hey Hey Hey HeyHappy Labour Daypeace to the gawdz & errfs
updated by @nat-parker: 01/13/15 09:34:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont understand

you want them to stick straight up instead of layo[ing down ?

can u post a pic of what yiu mean?

why shouldnt they take the shape of your skull

theres 2 forces at work here..gravity pulling them down..and the hardness of your head preventing them from squishing your brain..sop they have to take the shale of your skull

or am i missing something?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't understand what you mean by taking the shape of your skull.

Do you mean that they are starting to curve instead of being dead straight?

There's nothing bad about that. If they are thicker, this will happen more dramatically than it does to thin locks. Thin locks will straighten back out faster just due to their own weight. Fatter locks need to be a little longer for the weight to really pull enough to straighten them out.

I'm only speculating that this is what you meant.

Don't worry about it. You may be able to see how 1 or 2 of mine curve in some of my videos.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

simple solution your page says u sleep with a hat on a hats going to flatten em down to the shape of your head (or hat u can actualy cause 1 hugbe hat shaped dread) so stop sleeping with a hat on..problem solved

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form