Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

do i cover my dreads at night wen i go to sleep

Samantha schippers
@samantha-schippers
12 years ago
2 posts
Hey everyone my baby dreads are 2weeks old they look so messy and untidy is that. A good thing I used the tnr method. I want to know if I should cover my dreads at night when I go to bed I really hope someone can help me by the way I think dreads are damn sexy
updated by @samantha-schippers: 01/13/15 09:34:23PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

There's no reason to cover your head at night. Some people like to, but it only helps create a general knottyness that needs to be separated more often. If your locks are already messy, don't bother covering them at night. It'll just make them all the messier.

I used to cover my head at night, but the tam fell off every night, so it doesn't really matter if you do or don't. Your hat will most likely not stay on the whole time.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

covering at night is more psychological then anything its for ppl who worry about them faling out but it doesnt exactly help anything when the hats under the bed by morning

loose and rubbing on the pillow being compresed will make em lil messier early on but also make em dread faster

dreads are going to be messy at times especialy early on

u gotta embrace that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Samantha schippers
@samantha-schippers
12 years ago
2 posts
Thanx guys I'm not use to such a messy head not brave enough to walk with this messy head in public bt I'm going to do it tomorrow
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form