Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just wondering

Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts
So my hair is really short right now like half an inch to an inch maybe and i wanna get neglect dreadlocks. I haven't been using a conditioner for two weeks now, just water and just start using neutrogen t-gel right now for my dandruff. I know i asked this before if its ok to start right now or let my hair grow first. I was just wondering if i start right now with really short hair would my hair dread little by little as it grows? If not, then should i let my hair grow first? Also i scrub my hair with a towel when i dry it, would that be bad like combing?
updated by @gabriel3: 01/13/15 09:34:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nutragena t gel is the most toxic shampo in the world

use the teatree rosemart[-y shampoo from dreadlockshampoo or the baking soda acv with teatree and rosemary

it will probly dread lil by lil sliwly but then again might not till t grows but theres no point in waiting

and towels

a towel can rub in knots..and rub them out the next day its better to leave it alone to air dry

stop using the t gel

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Welcome. Check the list of top 5 most toxic shampoos. Neutrogena is number 1. It is known to cause different types of cancer just from exposure to skin.

There are other soaps and shampoos out there that are mush less harmful, but almost every popular shampoo sold leaves residue in your hair. Locks will not form healthily when residue is present. You want something that won't gunk up your locks.

Dreadlockshampoo.com sells great products, Dr. Bronners is really nice in soft water. And the BS/ACV wash is very popular around here

Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts
Thanks for letting me know, i also ordered dr. Bronners btw
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form