Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Too much wind while driving windows down, slowing natural process?

BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

I love the feeling when I'm driving on the freeway here in California, windows all the way down, and my hairs just going every which way it can think of... But could this possibly be slowing down the natural dread process? I look in the mirror and can't really imagine it slowing the process since it almost looks like its just tangling more and more in the wind... I'm not sure there, what is everyone else's thoughts on this subject?

updated by @beauzay: 01/13/15 09:31:29PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If you just see it getting more and more tangled, that's a good sign. I don't see it slowing down the process at all. What you might want to keep an eye on, though, is them tangling together too much. Much separate them when they start to grab hold of one and other. And keep an eye on it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i always think its tangling it but stronger wind i guess can blow it straight too it also swirls and buffets in the winds turbulance wich i think really helps it tangle

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

I also live in CA and I don't have an a/c in my car so the window is my only option. I don't think it slows down the progress at all. In fact, I really like it when my hair is freshly washed because it helps dry it. :)

BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

Thanks for the input guys. I do see my hair seperating a bit after one week. Will keep up with the windows down and keep an eye on the tangles. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form