Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

parents and color advice?

Breana
@breana
12 years ago
19 posts
So, one, my parents. I need to fully inform them on their concerns. I'm not brushing my hair out to please them. I got them to understand most except this.Breaking: my step mom is worried about this for some reason. How do I calm her on this? I've told her its natural and just knots but ..nope.And on to the next. As you can tell I have red hair and I am trying to fade it faster. Its faded pretty well but its pretty deep red still. I'm going for a job and I.don't want crazy red dreads. Dreads are crazy enough. :) so any advice on how I go about fading it a bit faster? Its a semi temporary dye but I've used it a few times so its pretty stuck.Oh and another this, is bs/acv rinse affected by hard water? We use a water softener, however I never know when it runs out...so...yeah
updated by @breana: 01/13/15 09:28:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bs acv will fade the color its affected more by alkaline ph but slightly by hardness

tell your step mom a dread when natural and an inch thick will be strong enough to suport over 1000 pounds a full head of dreDs if healthy and natural can tow a semi fully loaded or lift 3 full grown elephants and shoulddnt break unless damaged they shouldnt be too damages till they reach the floor if you dont mess with them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SammieKay
@sammiekay
12 years ago
3 posts

dawn dish soap fades hair dye too!

Jamison Johnston
@jamison-johnston
12 years ago
16 posts
Dang girl... You're pretty cute ;)