Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

flat dread s

Joey5
@joey5
12 years ago
83 posts
I sleep on My back so the dread on the back of my head at flattened. They at starting to lock up like this. Will they puff and round up again?
updated by @joey5: 01/13/15 09:27:08PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

In time, most of them will. Some may stay a bit flatter than other. But as you sleep on them and they age, they will get squished in all sorts of directions. I have a vid of one or two of my locks that are flatter. Most of them do puff out, but there is no secret that we use to round out our locks. It just happens in time

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

probably

when you flatten a dread 1 way.. then another..and another they tend to get more roundish but not round ..sorta roundish.. some stay flat the 1 that stays flat or has a flat spot will be your fave cay=use its diferent

round ..the perfect circle.. doesnt exist within nature ..even the sun is slightly mishapened by the gravitational pulls of far off stars and galaxies

a flat dread cant be truly flat without being only 2 dimensional..

so even the flattest dreads got some roundishness to it (is that a word?)

ofcourse ive never done a thing to mine but most are relatively round 1 has a 4 inch flattened area i love and my tiniest microdread is like 1/2 a milimeter by 1 milimeter maybe? and thats flatish and a congo of 3 super micro dreadies

but still looks roundish

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alive She Cried
@alive-she-cried
12 years ago
51 posts

my dreads are forming flat as shit i love them

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Probably will if you sleep on them at different sides. That's how they flatten and round out again, but some might stay flat.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form