Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello!!!!

Dominique Matteo
@dominique-matteo
12 years ago
5 posts

Hi my names dominique and for the longest time ive wanted dreads and i think now in my time of life being 18 i think its the perfect time for me. ive been thinking of going natural :) i havent started my dreading journey yet but im still doing my research for healthy and clean dreads feel free to hit me up or email me :)

updated by @dominique-matteo: 01/13/15 09:24:26PM
Timmy Kehoe
@timmy-kehoe
12 years ago
7 posts
Let em loc naturally :) enjoy the journey
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

natural is definately the healthiest way twist n rips not too bad either

i would definately give the natural way a try

since many who start other ways end up restarting the natural way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dominique Matteo
@dominique-matteo
12 years ago
5 posts

thank you so much i actually replied but wrote it in the wrong place so i doontknow if u can see it or not. but my hair is really short but definitly long enough to start dreads. i just need help with my oily hair it gets oily fast. also will sectioning the hair with rubber bands help ?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no u never want to use rubber bands! to get less oily slowly wash less often 1 day after u get ouly till u cabn go 3-6 days withput getting oily u can try the baking soda without acv till u get to 3-4 days then use lil acv

washing daily strips oils so your scalp rebels and over produces oils

--
Dominique Matteo
@dominique-matteo
12 years ago
5 posts

so when i let my hair start to dread it will section itself out naturaly? my hair is already thin and short so im afraid that if it sections itself to small my dreads will be tiny and thin like noodles.. and will i have to rip the babies in half if they are to thick for my liking?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea they will section themselves and they will tend to try to eat eachother and get thicker so yea u will have to rip them apart often its easy to let them thicken up but you should be careful early on since they will look thin but thicken as they dread so if they combine too early they can get too hig

you can judhge the mature dread size by the root area of the sections the baby dreads themselves maybe way thinner then the root sections but will thickenm

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form