Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

update 7+ months of natural dreadins!

Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

So I hit my 7 Months about 2 weeks ago I believe and it was a very big change from last month I'm starting to really see the shape in them and almost my whole head is dreaded I'm losing loose hair quick :]

and I've started a new routine I guess I just got the dread shampoo bar I ordered last week and this stuff is great my dreads are soft but they still feel like they have some grip to them and I really like the smell of it I wasn't expecting it to be so strong but its pretty cool like an hour after a shower I can still smell the dragons blood and so can everyone around me haha but yes here are some pictures of my progress :] the second one is the new one that just started growing like 3 days ago and its starting to become of my favorites

updated by @nicholas-janousek: 01/13/15 09:22:43PM
Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

awesomeeee!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they are gertting there lookking good ..lil slower r[then id expect from looking sat your hair but thats ok its not a race they will be awresome when mature

tip the liquid might help it dread fastrr and the satsumas has a way more subtle smell

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

Yeah my hair's kinda thin and straight when i started so this is actually was i was hoping to see when i got this far lol but I dont mind the wait the slower they go the more I get to watch :]and i dont mind how strong they smell its kinda nice xD

soaring eagle said:

they are gertting there lookking good ..lil slower r[then id expect from looking sat your hair but thats ok its not a race they will be awresome when mature

tip the liquid might help it dread fastrr and the satsumas has a way more subtle smell

Angela Dawn
@angela-dawn
12 years ago
4 posts

where did you order the shampoo bar from? the bs method leaves no delicious scents in my hair like id prefer. lol

Angela Dawn
@angela-dawn
12 years ago
4 posts

soaring eagle said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form