dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dave's Neglect/Freefrom Dreadlocks Timeline

Dave Bowley
@dave-bowley
12 years ago
6 posts

Hey guys,

Thought I would do a timeline to update you all on my progress. I'm a few days into my journey and so far I've got a few baby dreads growing nicely. I'm resisting the urge to scratch my head and play with my hair all the time which I used to do quite a lot, and I think I'm making some progress.

I started a video journaly thing on Youtube which I'll post here for you guys to see. I don't really say anything that exciting in the first video to be honest but hopefully the next couple will show something a bit more substantial.

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @dave-bowley: 01/13/15 09:22:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm wont play said error occured

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

now it works cool look forward to seeing your progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dave Bowley
@dave-bowley
12 years ago
6 posts

Wow, just checked and the last time I posted was March 22nd. I've just been following the advice of relax, let the hair do it's thing, stop stressing about how it and looks and stop looking in the mirror every 5 minutes.

It's now about 3 months into my journey and so far so good. I've given up on the Youtube thing, I couldn't find enough things to say! I've got some pics for you guys that I took last month, not much has changed since then - slowly but surely getting there.

updated by @dave-bowley: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form