Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi guys

Il Kwon Kim
@il-kwon-kim
12 years ago
11 posts
I had removed my 3 year old dreads last year.and i finally planto start again with neglect this time!.i got some questions to those of u had gone thru this.What shampoo should i use? I used dr b before but i didnt like it so muchnot combing, is that the only thing to form natural dreads?Im asian and have really straight hair so im kinda doubtful of the factmy hair form dreads. any advice or comments may be appriciated.Thankyou all
updated by @il-kwon-kim: 01/13/15 09:21:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the fastest dreading i ever saw was an asian

literaly it dreaded in hours so do nit believe the hype that asui[]ianm hair dreadss slow the longest dread in the world was asain too

a massive unidread

stop combing and switch to any dread shampoos or baking soda these www.dreadlockshampoo.com are the best but if your not in the north america area shippings high so bakingsoda is fine

wah 1-3 times wa wek and try notto mess with it

it sections 1st then starts to dread

you will want to seperate any that try to grow together or become too big

thats all there is to it\

just let it happen but try to keep it from ..over hapening so you dont get a giant dread

(unlkess you want 1)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Il Kwon Kim
@il-kwon-kim
12 years ago
11 posts
Thank you so muchGot all the info i wanted to know!!

soaring eagle said:

the fastest dreading i ever saw was an asian

literaly it dreaded in hours so do nit believe the hype that asui[]ianm hair dreadss slow the longest dread in the world was asain too

a massive unidread

stop combing and switch to any dread shampoos or baking soda these www.dreadlockshampoo.com are the best but if your not in the north america area shippings high so bakingsoda is fine

wah 1-3 times wa wek and try notto mess with it

it sections 1st then starts to dread

you will want to seperate any that try to grow together or become too big

thats all there is to it\

just let it happen but try to keep it from ..over hapening so you dont get a giant dread

(unlkess you want 1)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form