dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My name is Katie Rose :)

Katie Rose
@katie-rose
12 years ago
8 posts

Hi Everyone!

My name is Katie Rose and these past few days (holy moley almost two weeks!) I have been dreading my hair through the neglect method. I did a lot of research this being my first time dreading and I've heard a lot of positive feed back about this method; without this website I may have been led astray by some cooky wax company (quick shout out to soaring eagle for saving my hair without knowing it!).

Recently my life has changed very dramatically, perhaps not by others definitions but my soul and who I am and strive to be has completely changed within the past five months. With each day I grow stronger and feel more secure in who I am and my beliefs. I have wanted Dreadlocks for quite some time now but always felt that I would be judged by them somehow or ridiculed. I slowly started to take the necessary steps towards a goal I have wanted for years, and coming to this site was one of those very first steps :)

I'm very proud to be writing this post, it is a major step forward in life for me

**THEY ARE DEVELOPING SOOO QUICKLY! Through neglect I expected to wait at least a month to see the results I'm getting, I guess my hair was already one step a head of me this whole time :)

Peace and blessings to all <3

updated by @katie-rose: 01/13/15 09:20:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

neglect dreads often form faster then youd ever imagin=e ..niot always but it can really surprise t=you ive seen em form n a day

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Katie Rose
@katie-rose
12 years ago
8 posts

Its truly unbelievable I love watching them change from when I wake up and go to sleep

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Yeah, I used wax once and was lucky enough to find this site like 12 hour later, so I had a lucky escape from putting a lot of money and effort into messing up my dreads. Anyway, glad your hair is on its way to dreading :) enjoy it.

Katie Rose
@katie-rose
12 years ago
8 posts

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad that you found this place sooner rather than later, all the best to you :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

12 hours huh? lucky save there too bad it was nit a few hours sooner

its crazy how often it just comes down to timing

Tara C said:

Yeah, I used wax once and was lucky enough to find this site like 12 hour later, so I had a lucky escape from putting a lot of money and effort into messing up my dreads. Anyway, glad your hair is on its way to dreading :) enjoy it.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form