Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

About a 1 month and a week, Waited for hair to self section

kyle R.
@kyle-r
12 years ago
16 posts

So its been aabout a month n a week, i let my hair section itself and then began to grab sections and do TnR. some tight some loose, None super tight at the root, i love them and not all of my head is done so i still have some normal hair on the top and in the back. Im happy i did The TnR, it helped my straghit hair prepare to lock up on its self. thats my hair down, its super messy but im ready to fully let it go now, i was a little uncomfortable with the chance of a huge knott, not that my hair has a direction im cool with it doing what it please, almost like i had to teach my dread babies where to go. They were sectioned great at the root but the ends would tangle togther all across my head, sometimes 8 sections in one, all they needed was some guidence. And i had to wondeful people helping me get the done, My Girlfriend of 3 yrs and my best friend since middle school. they did a great job and i love them very much for doing the back of my head. and ive gotta say that all my friends are pretty supportive of my journey, good friends by your side can really help in your journey so let me know what ya think everyone, i always love the feed back n the chit chat.

updated by @kyle-r: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they will be nice fatties

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kyle R.
@kyle-r
12 years ago
16 posts