Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Coming up on six months

Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

So On the 17th of this months I'll have made it half a year on my journey and its strange i was looking at all the pictures I've taken over the past 6 months and it's crazy how much of a change I've seen when i first started I only had about one dread withing the first 3 months but after that they just kinda shot out and now i can't even keep count cause some of them are real skinny I still have a bunch a loose hair but i like it gives it a nice mixture but it really seems like just yesterday that i started doing this and to think that its already been about 6 months is crazy and alot has happened with my dreads since then they look completely different then what they started out to be and i still have awhile till i really see what they will do and i cant wait to watch :]

the first pic is before i dreaded second is a month and the third is the most recent pic i have at about 5 1/2 months

updated by @nicholas-janousek: 01/13/15 09:19:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they are doing great ..time sure does fly when andyour dre isading huh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

lookin' good. man.

Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

It really does and i find myself actually forgetting that i used to have brushed hair like it seems like something that's always been their (if that makes sense lol) I cant wait until they mature all the way theyr'e going to be great :]

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form