Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my journey with natural dreads!

Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

So I'm about 5 1/2 months into my journey and its amazing to see all the changes my hair has done in what seem like such short time it seems like yesterday i only had one dread but now my heads full of them :]

I have a bunch of crazy loops and zig zags big ones small ones and one that looks like a feather(or i think so at least lol) even though lately they feel like they've slowed down a bit I'm ok with it. I mean ive only really started this theyre still young and i know more will come soon :]

since I've began dreading my hair I've seen alot of changes in my life i feel more at peace and things dont seem to get at me as much i just find myself being to accept things alot easier the good the bad and the ugly its strange how something ike dreading your hair can bring you to that kinda of state and being able to change your whole life and to think a year or two ago i used to think dreads were just a hairstyle or just something nasty but now i see that its so much more today i can honestly say i can walk around town and be myself and truly feel like i am myself its been and amazing journey and i cant wait to continue on it!! but yes I'm starting to ramble but theres just so much I can say but I'll say this and continue on dreads are probably one of the best decisions I've made in my life today and even if i end up getting rid of them my mind wont change its changed forever!!

oh and heres a couple of pictures of my progress i need to take more though lol

updated by @nicholas-janousek: 01/13/15 09:18:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

very well said and dreads are coming along great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus