Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finally! A hello :D

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

Hiya! I've actually been on this site for a long time but I never introduced myself so......here's an introduction!

My name is Calla, eheh

I guess I could include a sort of updatey thing as well.

I put my first dread in on the 24th of December, 2010. I then added four more, during that year. I then decided I wanted to go neglect, so I haven't brushed my hair since last August. Although I haveaccumulated five more dreads, as my friend wanted to put a dread into my hair to claim it as his and name it "Danny Dread"(we were sat in the middle of my towns shopping centre while he put it in, got quite a few commentes from passing people...). And I also tnr'd four dreads out of loose hair between my dreads. Badically the left side of my head has six dreads in (one which has congoed), ad the one my mate put in is in the back of my head. I have a dread next to the one my mate put in that has formed naturally, and two dreads on the rght side of my head that have formed naturally. The back of my head doesn't seem to be dreading up much, although the fact I didn't know that the shampoo I have been using has been a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner might have something to do with it.......

updated by @callalala-knotty: 01/13/15 09:18:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

crazy cool dreads but definately switch to a dread freindly shampoo and watch em dread like crazy

if you dreaded while conditioning it will dread fast with the right shampoo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

Thanks ^^ yep I shall!

soaring eagle said:

crazy cool dreads but definately switch to a dread freindly shampoo and watch em dread like crazy

if you dreaded while conditioning it will dread fast with the right shampoo

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

what happened to that awesome colour in the first pic. Those would have been sick if they all were that colour in the end

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
12 years ago
32 posts

I had to dye it because my roots were coming through really bad. But don't worry, i'm dying it blue and green soon!

Baba Fats said:

what happened to that awesome colour in the first pic. Those would have been sick if they all were that colour in the end

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form