Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I posted back here about a year ago asking some advice...some natural progress from a shaved head.

ericb
@ericb
12 years ago
15 posts

Been about a year and 8 months since i started from a shaved head, recently a bunch of have started in the back of my head. I don't have a camera to take a photo from the back, all i got is the webcam on the laptop so here ya go. Probably a few more back there, sorry about the quality.

[IMG] http://i42.tinypic.com/302a1de.jpg [/IMG]

updated by @ericb: 02/14/15 05:18:25AM
ericb
@ericb
12 years ago
15 posts

Jeez, second post and i put it in the wrong place...feel free to move it to timelines.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

great progress considering u were bald not too long ago

i moved it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

yeah, really. in that time my hair wouldn't have been half that length. looking good for how it's going. That hair by your forehead is always a pain. It's usually just too soft no matter what you do. Good luck. Keep it up

ericb
@ericb
12 years ago
15 posts

Updates:

updated by @ericb: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow great progress!

this 1 is a good example for all those attempting the bald to dreads thing

--
ericb
@ericb
12 years ago
15 posts

I tnrd some on the sides to kickstart them. Its common for the roots to be loose though, right? I noticed on some of the older ones that formed naturally they are tight almost all the way down, while some dont get tight for maybe an inch or so off the scalp

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It's actually better for them to be looser at the roots

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

all were developing at diferent rates but its normal to have 1-3 inches loose at the roots in early months that reduces to 1 inch nearing maturity then 1/2 inch once fully mature and stays around there

--
ericb
@ericb
11 years ago
15 posts

Been quite a while, figured I'd drop back in with a few updates. Excuse my very unphotogenic self. I hate taking pictures.

ill take some others if people want...this would be a little under 3 years from a shaved head with a litttle bit of twist and rip to help it out.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form