Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey Whats up Inter-web, I just began my new dread journey...The 1st of Jan 2012

Ismael Ordaz
@ismael-ordaz
12 years ago
2 posts

First off my name is Ismael and i took the leap needed to start dreading my hair....I actually started using the KNOTTYBOY dread wax...i just bought the wax (thank god). i back combed my hair and waxed it...i combed it out and washed the wax out after two days....horrible stuff...and now im going with the neglect method..so i got 8 days of not combing my hair and without wax..I've washed it about 3 times since i can only go three days max without washing my hair as of now...before i couldn't go one day. I'v included a pic of what my hair looks like now...but was wondering if i can tie my hair up while I'm on my journey, or should i let it hang down...ive got a pic of what it currently looks like...i also usually wear it up in a large rubber band keeping the hair out of my face.

updated by @ismael-ordaz: 01/13/15 09:17:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

your wax dreads lasted a whole 2 days huh? typical

lookin good so far u can tie em back would not use a rubber band tho but.,.tie em loosely

the more u tie em back the ssliwer they profvgress and the more often u gotta seoperate so leave em loose as much as u can

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Eagle said it all. You can tie them back if you need to go somewhere fancy or have a picture take, but yeah, let them hang as much as possible.

They are looking good though. They look like they are starting to form their own sections pretty quickly. Good luck. It's a great ride

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form