Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wusup ppl of the world!

benjamin2
@benjamin2
13 years ago
1 posts

Hows things on your side of the planet? All is good here on the east coast. southeast. Dont want to give yall too much info, id feel like i was givin ya my life story ha! My dreads are 6 years old. Im 21. Dreads andwe have been threw alot to be so young. Surfing hurricanes, skating the street. State Prison n juvy. car wrecks. OD's.stitchs, casts, and cuffs. broken teeth, stab wounds, and passed out in the ghetto.u name it been there. And my lil 2 year old boy. Dreads have been there threw it all. Never failing. Vigilaint. Anyways.. now sober over 1 year. just looking to shoot tha shit with some cool ppl of the world. drop me a line. peace

updated by @benjamin2: 01/13/15 09:16:08PM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

whats up benjamin! damn you have been through a lot lol, only helps ya mature faster anyway thats my experience through my own tough parts of my life. welcome to the site! tell us more about your dreads man, how you wash n how often n all that great stuff. your dreads look great btw

Janice
@janice
13 years ago
49 posts

Hello from the Great White North! For a young person you certainly have gone through a lot already! Congratulations on a year of sobriety - that is no small feat! And you have a son, too? Sweet! It's good to be a daddy. Be on he can look up to! Sounds like you have overcome a lot and will be able to give him good advice as he grows up.

Your dreads are great - 6 years old!!! Coolness.

Cheers

Janice

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form