Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo - residue or no?

Steven Wind
@steven-wind
13 years ago
62 posts

http://www.epinions.com/review/AVEDA_Rosemary_Mint_Shampoo/content_167448317572

^

My mom got me this Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo, and it seems to have a lot of natural essential oils in the ingredients -

Water, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Vinegar/Acetum/Vinaigre, Camphor, Menthol, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid.

Now, I'm not sure what a lot of these things actually are and I'm kind of naive when it comes to ingredients and whether they're natural or not, but a lot of these seem like chemicals to me.

However, the Aveda brand says it's "The Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences," so I'm kind of confused.

Does anyone here use Aveda? I read somewhere online that it's basically a clarifying shampoo, so does that mean it's non-residue?

updated by @steven-wind: 01/13/15 09:15:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that looks like alotta chemicals to me id ask heather or panterra or both to look it oover id be lil iffy on it and recomend not using itthey look it over

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form