Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Morning Baby dread BedHead

Andre'
@andre
13 years ago
29 posts
Ive been regrowing my hair since Sept 13th naturally. I used to cut/shave my head every 2/3days it's been 2 1/2 months of growing and I see babies starting and little balls/buttons starting I guess... I do the BS/ACV or Dr.Woods/Bronners 2x a week and scalp and hair looks and feels good..ovccassional itch or 2 but that's expected.. I use oils as well .. Questions I have is in the morning I have bd had and I don't waNt my locks to Congo or get matted/flapped "flat dreads"... Again I have a handful the most of any babies growing..I shower everyday and wet my hair in between weekly rinses when I shower... I'm the morning should I be concerned of not touching my hair will cause my locks to Congo once they really start to grow? Or should I / can I gently flat palm brush my hair so to get rid of any possible matting/congos or am I being prematurely paranoid? LOL! Also I sleep on a wool sweater everynight on my pillow is this a good accelerator? I heard about the sea salt/lemon juice is this good to do or just let patience and time take it's course.. But if lemon juice/sea salt is good YO use .. What's the ratio? How many times a day/week is good and should it be left in my hair or washed out? Does my air need to be wet when misting withthis mixture? Any and all advice is appreciated! One Love* RASPEKT!
updated by @andre: 01/13/15 09:14:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no lemon juice only sea salt are u black tho idf its dreading thast short my guess is you are so your hairs gonna be dry anyway so no point in drying it more i dont know what u m ean by flat palm ... just seperate any that try to grow together

thats about it

the wool will help yea

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form