Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wetting your hair

Joseph
@joseph
13 years ago
37 posts
How often is it okay for my hair to get wet? Sometimes I take a shower, but dont wanna wash my hair. Is it cool to get it wet?
updated by @joseph: 01/13/15 09:14:29PM
Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

Now, I don't pretend to be an expert or to have any gigantic basis for this comment, but I do know or know of those who advocate "rinsing" your hair daily, but "washing" it only once or twice a month. (Bit further than I'd take it myself, but yeah...)

I do not see why it would be bad to let it get wet even if you're not "washing" it at that time. I mean, the rain doesn't cause us harm.
But I would point out that the hair "needs" to be allowed to get good and proper dry in between as prolonged periods of simply "being" wet/moist will create the perfect growing conditions for molds and such.

Joseph
@joseph
13 years ago
37 posts
Yeah I just wanna do the dread process as efficiently as possible. Thank you.

Hans Miniar Jnsson said:

Now, I don't pretend to be an expert or to have any gigantic basis for this comment, but I do know or know of those who advocate "rinsing" your hair daily, but "washing" it only once or twice a month. (Bit further than I'd take it myself, but yeah...)

I do not see why it would be bad to let it get wet even if you're not "washing" it at that time. I mean, the rain doesn't cause us harm.
But I would point out that the hair "needs" to be allowed to get good and proper dry in between as prolonged periods of simply "being" wet/moist will create the perfect growing conditions for molds and such.

Joseph
@joseph
13 years ago
37 posts
Yeah I just wanna do the dread process as efficiently as possible. Thank you.

Hans Miniar Jnsson said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form