Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP!!!

Jack Wright
@jack-wright
13 years ago
4 posts

so I have been dreading for almost 4 months now and I'm having an issue. I started my dreads by using way and recently found out that was a big mistake. My dreads are however not a big waxy mess I just have some dreads that are little stiffer than I think they should be and most them have about a inch and a half close the the root that is pretty stiff. Now this being my first time dreading I am not a hundred percent sure what my dreads are suppose to feel like how they are suppose to move when I move or anything like that. I didn't use and extreme amount of wax in the beginning but i did use it so I am wondering if what I am experiencing is normal dreading or if it is a result of the wax and if it is a result what can I do to get the wax out. I am willing to try anything short of cutting them off or removing them. Any information would be appreciated. THANKS!!!

updated by @jack-wright: 01/13/15 09:14:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

any wax is too much wax and thats very much typical of what wax does it hardends in them nmaking them strtiff

was wax onlyused 1 time or weekly

start by soaking in acv undiluted like 10 min or longer then squeeze out as much out the ends as u can then go on to very hot water and dawn dish soap use as hot as u can without injury and a whole lot of dawn scrub like crazy

keep repeating that ..even if u think its gone keep doing it wax is very hard or near impossible to remove

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form