Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Essential oils between washings/rinses

Andre'
@andre
13 years ago
29 posts
I'm African American I'm growing my hair for2months now walking the natural path for dreads. I wash with BS 2-3times a week and ACV rinse 1 time a week. I have no real scalp issues yet.. An occassionAl itch or 2 here and there but it's apart of the process and hair growth. I made a mixture of peppermint tea,tree oil,rosemary and lavender oils in a spray bottle. I shower everyday an just water rinse my hair everymorning in the shower. Right after the shower I spritz/spray my hair with this mixture and my head feels and smells great. My hair is getting little beads my son calls them LOL I guess baby dreads are getting ready to bloom.. Question is is this good or bad to spritz my hair everyday in regards to my dread process... Will it slow down my dreads from forming?
updated by @andre: 01/13/15 09:13:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nope its fine tho u probly dont gotta ecvery day they should help u for severak days without needing to reapply

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andre'
@andre
13 years ago
29 posts
Thanks SE! Yes I wasn't sure but you're right I will adjust to maybe like 2days a week in between washings/rinses.. I don't want to oil up my hair too much. I Will keep updating!Peace*

soaring eagle said:

nope its fine tho u probly dont gotta ecvery day they should help u for severak days without needing to reapply

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form