Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

baking soda/acv wash

mercy ~
@mercy
13 years ago
44 posts
Can you put both the bs and acv wash in the same bowl? Or do you have to do them seperate? And uh can I soak. My dreads in this even though there baby dreadzzszsz?
updated by @mercy: 01/13/15 09:13:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nooo u never been to aq science fair huh what happens when baking sioda and vinager mix?

you know in science fairs someone always makes a volcano the paper mache volcanoe contains a tube with baking soda in it above that a chamber of vinager that is released into the baking soda and ..it erupts

heart..foam a violent chemical reaction causing a whole diferent chemical you dont wabt

do the bs 1st soalk 10 min then rinse after the bs is rinsed pour the acv thru and rinse

yes its fine on babo=ies but u will want to rinse the acv right away maybe do it lil weaker

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
mercy ~
@mercy
13 years ago
44 posts
How long should I rinse my hair after the bs soak
mercy ~
@mercy
13 years ago
44 posts
Is it like 2 tablespoons of acv in one gallon of water? Icant remember
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

as long as u want it should rinse out very easy but i love ti rinse alot the acv tho u only want to pour i]on then rinse right away..till they are a year old then soak 2-3 minures b4 u rinse'

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

bs would be 1/3 cup in a galon acvg should be the same ..at least when mature u can doi it weaker when they are young to not si]=often thenm too much but just rinsuing right away should keep it from softening too much too

mercy ~ said:

Is it like 2 tablespoons of acv in one gallon of water? Icant remember

--
mercy ~
@mercy
13 years ago
44 posts
Ok thanks:) I haven't hada chance to wash mine cause I'm so busy but I am tonight!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form