Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

when somebody is not satisfied with his dreads

Kristina
@kristina
13 years ago
13 posts

before 5 mounths when I was fresh crochet one guy stoped me on street and asked that I make him dreadlocks. He has problems with men baldnes, and I run on this page week before. So I helped him tnr gently, and gave him directions.

I meet him today, he is blaming me for destroying his hair.

But there is nothnig wrong, he only has yung dreads, and some congos by his guilt(becouse I have call him 3 times to help him separate). still I belive I can separate this congos.

I never sow somebody in this town to go this way dreading as we here do... I realy belive it is only way... and how is so lot of straight dreadlocks around. People don't knowe what to expect.

He had dreadlocks when he was yung ones, and he made them somehow with soap, and then wraping with aluminium foley and putig it on fire O.0... and now there is no way to explain him that- this is ridiculous.

I am going tomorow to try to separate congos, and to speak with him.

I don't knowe how to explain him that everithing is great, and that things for his dreadlocks are going great... becouse he does not understand english. I must get him belive my word, and everybody is telling him oposite.

updated by @kristina: 01/13/15 09:12:51PM
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts

Pokai mu slike ljudi sa prirodnim dredovima sa ovog sajta. Pokai mu sve faze, da vidi da nije jedini koji prolazi kroz to, i da e i njemu sve ispasti kul, kao to je i ostalima ispalo. Slike govore vie od rei. :)

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts

A ima i snimaka na youtube-u, jako dobrih. Poslau ti sada snimke jedne cure u privatnu, pa mu pokai i to. Nije bitno to nee razumeti ta govori, bitno je da vidi kako je potreban haos da bi stigao do fantastinih rezultata.

Kristina
@kristina
13 years ago
13 posts

da, to mi je upravo trebalo. Sutra idem do njega vidjete te congose i ta se da s tim uiniti. Rekla sam mu da nabavi jojobinog ulja. Samo kada je generalno nezadovoljan- to nije ono kako bi to trebalo izgledati i plae li ga plae..eh, ba mi je ao. Ajde ako ima te vide-e alji! Ja sam mu ve pokazivala par.

Javiti u sutra kako je bilo.

Hvala

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok you lost me when you switched languages haha but hse google translator to translate this site and have him read alot

i'll try adding the translater again if it doesnt mess things up now that i removed alot of extra code

he really caked his hair in soap wrapped it in aluminum foil and lit it on fire/

and hes ciomplaining that u did things right/

i woder if thats why hes going bald!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

site translator may help get the point across, not the best though.

Kristina
@kristina
13 years ago
13 posts

Thank you all on fast replay.

I forgot to search timelines, what is handy.

I am going to his place tomorow, and I will try to showe him photos, youtube video and to talk with him. hahaha, I must prepare educational materials for this tomorow.

Kristina
@kristina
13 years ago
13 posts

I was with my guy... faced with two congos from his whole hair.

It is sad becouse hair did her part of job nicely.

I try to separate that but I had to cut some parts, and he has so weak and rare hair, he will see what will left. There is more to separate tomorow.

I have found some great video on youtube from guy named "karmadude100" he made great timeline on his 2year anniversary.

Maby we coud also make video section with only timelines? Maby there is something like this- but this site is huge, I did not find it yet.

Thank you all on quick response and backup!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form