Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

4 months soon to come

Mike Miller
@mike-miller
13 years ago
32 posts

coming up on 4months, everythings tighting up very well... i just cant wait till they get longe, i want to be able to tie them back with themselves

updated by @mike-miller: 01/13/15 09:12:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

really good for just 4 months but

hate to tell ya this

they are gonna shrink alot b4 they even begin to grow

you'll get there though :)

they look great so far

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

Mike, I really like the fact that you don't separate. It make your timeline really interesting and facinating. Most of the timeline are a little bit like the other but yours is really different because you want congos. I'm also thinking into going TOTAL natural and don'y separate in the futur so Im happy to see someone else experience it before me so I will know what to expect.

Thank you to send pictures regularly as you do. I will look at each of your post. Also you say that you do skateboarding, Iam doing agressive inline for now 2 years and I am really in it. So I know a lot about skateparks and extreme sports.

Mike Miller
@mike-miller
13 years ago
32 posts

Thanks Gab, Iv always liked fat congoed dreads than very thin ones. It would be awesome to have anther person to join in not separating and let them do what they do.. it really shows like progression i think when you can see how thy started to how thick and congoed they are turnning out....

Thats verry cool you inline, you guys have your own unique type of style.. i myself have been skateboarding for 5yrs now and currently ride for 2 local board companys and a small screen printing shop. im always taking random skate trips so i may run into one day

i plan on updatting every month to show how things are going

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form