Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

When they say you cant wash dreads often?

keaton b
@keaton-b
13 years ago
9 posts

I hear people say you can only wash dreads every 3 days and stuff. does that mean you cant get them wet at all or you just cant use shampoo cause i take 2 showers a day.

updated by @keaton-b: 01/13/15 09:10:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

why the hell do u take 2 showers a day that will dry the hell out of yopur skin its not natural to dso thatt

cut back on youir showers

thats crazy

not to mention huge waste of water

germaphobe?

if u wet it 2 times a day they will never dry and u will get moldy

showering 3 times a week is plenty

unless your job involves swimming in raw sewage

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
keaton b
@keaton-b
13 years ago
9 posts

i could cut back to one a day. but no less because i sweat alot cause i workout everyday and play basketball. im pretty sure sweat staying in dreads cant be good but i could be wrong

soaring eagle said:

why the hell do u take 2 showers a day that will dry the hell out of yopur skin its not natural to dso thatt

cut back on youir showers

thats crazy

not to mention huge waste of water

germaphobe?

if u wet it 2 times a day they will never dry and u will get moldy

showering 3 times a week is plenty

unless your job involves swimming in raw sewage

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sweats salt water its good for dreads sweat dont stink unless u got a really poor diet meat proceszed crap etc if u eat alotta processed foods and especialy meat then yoir sweats full of toxins your ilimating and bacteria thats what causes the stink

clean sweats good for drreaads

and why workout every day thats kinda crazy too working out 2-3 times a weeks plenty any more and its obsessive and doesnt give the muscles ample recoverytime

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
keaton b
@keaton-b
13 years ago
9 posts

well i do different parts everyday. i guess i could combine the days so i only workout every other day. i could wear a shower cap too so i could take a shower and not get my hair wet. u think thats a good plan?

soaring eagle said:

sweats salt water its good for dreads sweat dont stink unless u got a really poor diet meat proceszed crap etc if u eat alotta processed foods and especialy meat then yoir sweats full of toxins your ilimating and bacteria thats what causes the stink

clean sweats good for drreaads

and why workout every day thats kinda crazy too working out 2-3 times a weeks plenty any more and its obsessive and doesnt give the muscles ample recoverytime

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form