Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to site

Star
@star
13 years ago
19 posts

Hey all, just thought I'd say hi. I just became a member. I have been using all of your insights to get me through my 1st full month of dreads and THANKS! I've been struggling with "just letting it go". It's hard sometimes since I'm trying to go natural and I don't see results so quickly (plus I need to look professional at work). Also, my bottom layer keeps coming undone...not sure why...I washed it today and pulled the rest in a shower cap, thinking the extra oil at the base of my neck just might be the issue. Hope to have wonderful dreads someday & hope your head is as happy as mine :)

updated by @star: 01/13/15 09:09:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

y did u put the rest in a cap and not wash it all?

the hairlines last to dread it will catch up when mature

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Star
@star
13 years ago
19 posts

Avery said:

Welcome!! U are gonna rock dreads! It is gonna be fun seeing them mature!!:)
Star
@star
13 years ago
19 posts

I had just washed it (my whole head) a few days back and didn't feel ready for a wash, but my lower level felt oily (I had washed it differently)-so I thought maybe that would help that particular area. Plus, my top level was looking great and I didn't want to mess that up. Do you have a recommended product/way to wash my hair?

soaring eagle said:

y did u put the rest in a cap and not wash it all?

the hairlines last to dread it will catch up when mature

Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

Welcome :) yeah, it takes a while to progress, but it's a great journey, so enjoy every minute of it

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form