dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just a lil update

Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts

hello reader ,

It is i , Sam Thomson and im somwhere round 8 moths into my journey. College has started and my dreads are still goin. I originally backcombed and waxed, got most of the wax out but i still feel some in there which mabye will work its way out someday. Anyway i dont maintain my dreads really and im always fidgiting with them, squeezing pokin rubbin you know what i mean fellow dreadys. Anywayyyy, i must make the observation that since the begining lots of loose hair has occured which i honestly could care less bout but it seems other people are so concerned .If i hear " sam your dreads are coming undone" or " when are you gunna get them done again" i am going to go mental. I love how everyone "knows " what i should do . Thats the only negative i have to say really in a vast sea of positives. The loose hair is starting to make mini dreads and what nit so thats quite fun . Thrown a few homemade beads on some older dreads and they all lay down completly for the most part. I wash wen i feel the need and all is going great .. Thanks for reading and ill put up a few pics for all you nice people... Youtube updates on nattynosmoht :}

updated by @sam-thomson: 01/13/15 09:09:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what do they know they look good except u can still kinda tell theyd been waxed not like u can see the wax in em or anything just subtle ways they were affected ..texture and all u know

but theyre doin good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form