Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello from Orlando

Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
Hello all. New here and seems like an awesome site. Anyone want to do some long term traveling?
updated by @chuck-r: 01/13/15 08:27:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i bought a schoolbus just for that and hope to get a couple tipi's by next summerwelcome bro

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
welcome.i plan to backpack around Europe with my very best friends after graduating high school
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Welcome Chuck! I would Love to do some long term traveling, unfortunately, my kids and travel do not go hand in hand. We drove to L.A. last year. An 8 hour trip turned into an 11 hour trip and everybody was miserable...... Maybe when they grow up and are on their own. I'll just keep a number they can reach me at and gogogo!
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
I'm new here too and you are right, this is an awesome site! :)Welcome!!I love to travel, but my kids, dog and hubby are homebodies! If we travel in a motorhome/bus they are great! Camping is as good as it gets these days. Maybe when my kidlets are older, like Diamondskies said.
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
Now that would be tight! Let me know, I would love to do something like that.

soaringeagle said:
i bought a schoolbus just for that and hope to get a couple tipi's by next summerwelcome bro
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
It's awesome, I did that the past few summers. If ya need any advice, let me know. Hopefully lill be living there soon.

J.D. said:
welcome. i plan to backpack around Europe with my very best friends after graduating high school
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
Yeah, I'd finish school first.

HolliannePage said:
Another Floridian! :) I am new to this site too, but welcome!I have been dying to do some long term traveling, however, I will have to wait until the summer as I am finishing up at community college.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form