Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

size wise

BoomBiddyByeBye
@boombiddybyebye
13 years ago
13 posts
What's the opinion on the size of dreads? A lot of first timers make their locks thick, as this is my first time I was in deep debate with myself whether I should make mine thick or thin. My hair has a curl to it, but its mainly just really really thick. So anyway, I made mine different sizes.. But I'm just worried that they not quite thick enough ... The thickest being about an average 'pinky' finger size.. And the getting smaller. I quite like the idea of having lots of dreads rather than just a handfull.. How can I expect my dreads to react over time? Any change in size? I'm just not sure I want them to get much smaller, because they going to look to small then
updated by @boombiddybyebye: 01/13/15 09:08:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they get thicker over time by pinky size u mean the dread itself or the root section how bigs the biggest area of roots ciomming out of the scalp

thats how big they will get

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

Mine are going to be VERY thick. Most people with thick-ish dreads on here have like 40-50, and I have...less than half of that. Simple error lol. I don't mind though, some of them are already separating a little so they won't be too thick I guess. Anyway, the section of hair at the root is how thick they end up, rather than the thickness of hair in that section, so the one that's the size of a pinky finger could end up thicker. Just experiment if you're cool with that. I mean, if they're two thin, they might end up joining together and forming a thicker one, right?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form