Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just STOP! (please'])

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Can we all please stop trying to stir up trouble and just accept each other? Dang I am seeing SO many posts that try to stir up angst lately...just stop and grow up...

updated by @exalthimx7: 01/13/15 09:07:47PM
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

Yeah, I have noticed that lately. Some people have to realize that we all do not have the same hair type so we adhere to different methods. Once we can just accept the fact that not everyone follows the same grooming methods, I think the digital battles will stop.

Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

I wish it could be that way, but unfortunately people are so stuck in their ways, they want everything done their way, or it's wrong, it's one thing to GUIDE people, or try to educate them, but another to shove things down people's throats, i feel that way with everything, between, hair, religion, or as small as, how to boil spaghetti.. lol, we just have to accept the fact some people are the way they are, and they aren't going to change.. the most we can do, either avoid it, and ignore the pushers, or listen, have a friendly debate, and leave it at that. it's all we really can do =\, i expecially hate when people bitch about how close minded others are, when they're close minded themselves, they're just stuck too far up their asses to see that =\

Mary said:

Yeah, I have noticed that lately. Some people have to realize that we all do not have the same hair type so we adhere to different methods. Once we can just accept the fact that not everyone follows the same grooming methods, I think the digital battles will stop.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form