Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone know anything about the new Garnier Fructis Pure Clean shampoo?

Tessa Smith
@tessa-smith
13 years ago
59 posts

It's supposed to be residue free, at least that's what it said on the commercial but on the page there it says no heavy residue. It also says it makes your hair shiny which I don't think dreadlocks want right? I was just curious about it though since it says residue free and I was thinking about giving it a try but was wondering what you guys thought!

http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/product-struct.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCARE^FRUCTIS^FRUCTIS_DISCOVER^FRUCTIS_PURE_CLEAN

updated by @tessa-smith: 01/13/15 09:07:15PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i'm kind of leeryin giving my opinion of a shampoo since i was jump all over last time. this was actually asked about before so here's the post that might give you some more info. i have not tried this shampoo so i can't help you there. sorry.

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/frutis-pure-clean

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ive read other reviews about it from non dreadheads and it didnt sound good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ruca671
@ruca671
12 years ago
3 posts

thats currently what im using... nothing bad has happened to mine and ive been using it since ive started... um but i mix mine with water jus to dilute it.

Lapis Angela Lazuli
@lapis-angela-lazuli
12 years ago
76 posts
Drug store brands are usually no good.Try professional brands. I use Pravana :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

professional brands are as bad ior worse not only residiue ..but conditionungas well

most store bought shampoos are made to prevent dreads when they sayu it leaves the hair managable it means its leaving the haier dread resistant

try www.dreadlockshampoo.;com or any dread shampoo (thats not from a company promoting wax) or the bakimg soda

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form