Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

In need of some advice to help the locking process along :)

o~:*Brittany*:~o
@obrittanyo
13 years ago
2 posts

Hey friends, just curious cuz it doesn't seem like my dreads are locking in the front and on the sides like they are in the back. Idk if its how I sleep and only the back rubs on my pillow or what. Do I need to take a comb to them again, maybe I didnt make them tight enough? Or is this just how it goes? lol Also, is there a way to get the blunted ends or is it just something that happens? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks to all!!! :)

updated by @obrittanyo: 01/13/15 09:06:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u dont want blunted ends that will make thenm dry 5 times slower water runs out the ends if left loose

they look better too

and its just how it is back u sleep on tightens 1st front and around ears take longest

wear a tam

do sea salt

sleep on wool

but do not take a comb to them ever again u shouldnt even own 1 throw it in the tradsh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they look awesome move some beads from some dreaded dreads to some whimpy ones and get a tam

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

NIce progress, Britt! My hair's doing the same as yours, and it's about the same length. Dreads starting to form at the back,but mostly still loose at the front. I found sleeping on wool, or wearing a wooly tam at night, helps, and a spray of sea salt now and again. Keep faith that eventually I'll be a full dreadhead :). Yours are looking good already.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form