Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Please help me with Natural method?

Jonathan Gonzalez
@jonathan-gonzalez
13 years ago
16 posts

OK so its been a month of natural method and all my hair has done is section itself and kind of get curly but not tangled or anything.Is this normal progression?Also I have a large amount of hair that matted up in the back of my head that looks like it would be a couple of dreads should Ilet it be?

updated by @jonathan-gonzalez: 01/13/15 09:06:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how longs the hair?

if its not long it can take some time or if oily

a moth well only about 1/4 show dreads in a month so nothing to worry bout

but the batted in the back u should seperate into individual dreads no bigger then an inch at the base

otherwise u will end up with a beavertail

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cora Walborn
@cora-walborn
13 years ago
20 posts

Completely normal progress. Though everyone IS different, you are coming along right on track. How big is the section? You think it's 2 separate dreads or 1 big section that could be 2? If it's 1 big section and could be 2, you'll want to separate, unless of course you want a dread that big. I just found a monster of a knot forming on the back of my head, it could have been 3 dreads easily, had to separate that bad boy.

Jonathan Gonzalez
@jonathan-gonzalez
13 years ago
16 posts
my hair is about a foot longalso how separate the the matted up hair in the back
Jonathan Gonzalez
@jonathan-gonzalez
13 years ago
16 posts

i meant to say how do iseparatethe matted up hair

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

pull in oposite directions ripping the connecting hairs if its too matted up to rip add lil olicve oil just on the paerts u need to seperate if it still wont seperate we will ned to takr extra steps

u should seperate often to prevent this from happening

seperate when wet or damp its easier then

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form