dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My girlfriend is considering dreads.

Miles Robertson
@miles-robertson
13 years ago
13 posts

Howdy family!

so, since my dreads have taken the turn for the awesome, my girlfriend has taken a serious liking to them. and she wants to begin the natural process right away.

BUT!! "DUN DUND DUNNNNNNNNNND"

she works at front end of a leading grocery store. ( not sure if im allowed to say which one , copyrights etc )

now , to work at front end, she needs immaculate presentation. her bosses and managers already hound anyone with hair that is slightly messy.

so what gives man, does anyone have any ideas, or any stories about beginning the natural process in a Nazi like environment?? any ways you got around it?? any ideas for her?

iv told her that if she DESPERATELY wants dreads then she might have to consider using wax to keep a professional look. which would be a bummer, but we may be out of options.
thanks in advance guys!

peace

updated by @miles-robertson: 01/13/15 09:06:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what why would u recomend wax ythats not even funny

no way shed need wax

ok

what she needs to do

write to the managment, not her supervisor or division head or even the manager of the stire if its a national chain id go to the national levem=l but maybe her store boss is enough (if not then if the stotre boss says no go to the national level)

somethi g aqlong these lines

to whom it may concern

i have been going through a spiritual aakening as i grow older and part of this spiritual awakening has caused a deep desire to live more naturaly in my diet my lifestyle and in my physical appearance, this awakenung has caused me to realize that dreadlocks are the mostnatural healthy and spiritual choice for me. but not only that being of a spiritual nature i require to be able to allow them to form naturaly as is the tradition among every religios group that have dreadlocks as part of the cultural belief, (wghich is almost every religion) this does not mean my hair will be dirty..ever but it will remain uncombed untill such time that dreadlocks form i can tuie them back or style them neatly but am bound by belief to keep them unmaintained

i trust in a country that celebratets religios tollerence and acceptence this will not be an issue.

sincerely...

edit i to your worde=s

you wull never have to use wax theres o way they can legaly get away with that

but if shes just like a cashier at a supermarket losing the job would only lead to a better job anyways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form