Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Marrying two dreads??

runawayjosh
@runawayjosh
13 years ago
32 posts
I am now past one year and I've noticed in a few places some dreads are thin so I wanted to try to put 2 dreads together...(hopefully making a stronger dread and root). I have about 4 beads from tip to the root (leaving about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch at the root). Is what I've done OK....if not any suggestions? Thanks.
updated by @runawayjosh: 01/13/15 09:06:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if theres not enough space between beads u will have nothing happen but theres absoluteky no need to do that

just dont seperate them and they combine

its that simple

if they are dreaded they most likely will nit combine root to tip anyway only the new growth at the roots will so pointless to have more then 1 bead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
runawayjosh
@runawayjosh
13 years ago
32 posts
OK....thanks, I will take at least 3 of them out.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i asked this question about a week ago. i ended up holding two of my sections together using hemp. i didn't wrap it all the way down though. just about an inch of it a couple of inches from the roots. i'm able to slide it up and down like a bead but it won't get stuck like a bead might. i'm going to just snip it off when they're together. as long as the roots start to congo i'm fine with it. i'll probably do more when i have more sections to combine.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form