Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

We need a "Happy Dread-Birthday" page

DeafyJae
@deafyjae
13 years ago
19 posts
I am approaching my 1 year birth of dreads at the end of this month (July). I am more than sure that most of you go through the "photos" page to compare dreads to your own to see how you are progressing. What I propose, we need a special page that shows people with dreads on their one year mark (and every year after) to both celebrate and share the dread process. I frequent this site daily and at times, feel this is my refuge to remind myself that my crazy hair is on the right path. Anyone second?
updated by @deafyjae: 01/13/15 09:05:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well interestingly enough today or tomorow is my dreads 21st birthday i thik

so what r u proposing a forum section a group a discussion in the timlines section just for aniversaries ..what ya suggest i'll make it happen

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I second that! I just had my first dread birthday on June 22 and it was a big deal for me and my family. I celebrated not only everything I learned this past year, but thepatience and committment as well. I think everyone deserves to share these special milestones with our community...great idea! :)
DeafyJae
@deafyjae
13 years ago
19 posts
You ROCK! And Happy 21st Dread Day!

soaring eagle said:

so what r u proposing a forum section a group a discussion in the timlines section just for aniversaries ..what ya suggest i'll make it happen

DeafyJae
@deafyjae
13 years ago
19 posts
Glad I ain't the only one out there! (smirk). My official Dread Day is on July 31st. I plan to have a party!

Panterra Caraway said:
I second that! I just had my first dread birthday on June 22 and it was a big deal for me and my family. I celebrated not only everything I learned this past year, but thepatience and committment as well. I think everyone deserves to share these special milestones with our community...great idea! :)
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Wow! Happy Dread birthday Soaring Eagle!!!! Congratulations on 21 years...and many more!!!!! Much love <3 Oh, and I think it should be a forum section :)

soaring eagle said:

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts
This is a great idea! Each year is such a milestone, it's worth a pat on the back from fellow members. It's also encouraging for newbies like myself to see others progressing. Congratulations, Soaring Eagle and Panterra, and, not long now, DeafyJae.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Have a HUGE party...it is quite the reason to celebrate!!!

DeafyJae said:
Glad I ain't the only one out there! (smirk). My official Dread Day is on July 31st. I plan to have a party!

Panterra Caraway said:
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you hunie! :) <3

hippiegal said:
This is a great idea! Each year is such a milestone, it's worth a pat on the back from fellow members. It's also encouraging for newbies like myself to see others progressing. Congratulations, Soaring Eagle and Panterra, and, not long now, DeafyJae.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form