Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Day 6, Dread Questions

Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
So by the time i go back to school, ill be on day 51.will my hair look like shitt?should i put aloe in my hair before i go to school?if they do look like shit, will they atleast be somewhat presentable?
updated by @casper: 01/13/15 09:05:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

shit and presentable are relatibve words no matter how good they look some wuill say they look like shit

dont even worry how thety look but thats 2 moths thats the heart of the messy stage loose crazy barely dreading

but they are on the way thats all that matters not what anyone else things

so just dont even worry bout it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
Fuck dude.and im starting over at a new school.first impressions are gonna fuckinn suck

soaring eagle said:

shit and presentable are relatibve words no matter how good they look some wuill say they look like shit

dont even worry how thety look but thats 2 moths thats the heart of the messy stage loose crazy barely dreading

but they are on the way thats all that matters not what anyone else things

so just dont even worry bout it

Nathan McQuade
@nathan-mcquade
13 years ago
6 posts
Your going to look back in a few years and wonder why you gave a fuck in the first place. If people like you for the way you look, they aren't going to be your true friends, appearance does not make you, you. Wanna make a good first impression to someone, be yourself and nothing else and if that doesn't work, Fuck em. Be true to yourself.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form