dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jason Natural Hair Care...?

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

http://www.jasoncosmetics.com/jason_hair_care_speciality_shampoo.html

If you scroll down to the Tea Tree oil one (the bottle with koala's on it), I have that shampoo and conditioner (along with Dr. Bronner's).

I decided to comb out my 7 week old dreads on Sunday and I bleached my hair, and tomorrow I'll put the blue dye in it. I want to go all natural with this set of dreads, but I might end up tnr'ing most of my hair.

I was wondering if I would still use the shampoo and conditioner to normalize my scalp while still working towards natural dreads. I don't have much conditioner left since the bottle is smaller than the shampoo.

I was thinking that when you don't brush your hair regardless of if you use shampoo or not, when you get out of the shower, your hair goes into those little sections.

I want some advice on what do do because my scalp has been dry since before I started my first set (and the Jason stuff works wonderfully) and I haven't used the Jason stuff since I started my first set. I have a few small scabs on my head, but the other parts that are dry just flake off and the dead skin comes off in litle chunks that I think are scabs, but aren't.

updated by @jessica-ann-hughes: 01/13/15 09:04:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if u can acvoid dying thasts best the dyes only gonna worsen the issues

u can use thast to treat the scalp then it wont dread till u stiop the conditioners id switch to bronners

id really recomend the baking soda acv and oils but that tends to strip away hair colors from dyes faster

but that will deal with the scalp probs ..but the scalp probs are probly caused by bleaching and dyig

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nathan McQuade
@nathan-mcquade
13 years ago
6 posts
I've seen this at my work and I agree with Soaring Eagle I wouldn't use the conditioner but all the ingredients that are printed on the tube looked aok to me.
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
I don't like my hair colour. Like, it's a confidence issue and when I had blue hair I felt better and more myself. That's why I dye it, but it lasts for a long time. I would do the bs/acv rinses, but I don't have any oils and I don't have money to buy them. I have Dr.Bronner's and that's what I've been washing my hair with, but it only stops the itchies for about a day.
Nathan McQuade
@nathan-mcquade
13 years ago
6 posts

Mind over matter sweetheart, My hair itches from time to time I throw in a good palm rub (on my itchy scalp) and as far as dying your hair for confidence, I can say the same mind over matter but I don't have that problem. I dyed my hair once, (my current photo) and I most likely won't ever do it again. I feel as if this post is no help for you, in advance I apologize for that.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form