Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

need advice please

michael santora
@michael-santora
13 years ago
8 posts

ok so im new to the site and it has been really helpfull. i just got my dreads done 4 days ago by crochet hook(i know it was bad and ive joined recovery n threw the hook away). after finding this site n readingh up i just want them to grow naturaly. i havent washed them yet and arnt shure when i should ive heard alot of diffrent things. i only have 15 locks and for me its not about looking cool with perfict dreads i just want to be me i dont care what people think or eavin that my head is a hot mess ritenow alot of my hair has come loose alot on the dreads and alot at the roots i just want sum advice on the best way to maintain them from here on out to let them do what thnay do with as little hinderance as possable....every time i try to palm role them the loose hairs get in the way and i pull them in from other dreads and i dont know what to do.... any sugestions???

ima try to post sum pics hope thay arent all small again

updated by @michael-santora: 01/13/15 09:04:48PM
michael santora
@michael-santora
13 years ago
8 posts

heres sum more pics

updated by @michael-santora: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dont bother palnm rolling start washing u want to wash at least 1-3 times a weeek

pakm rollings pointles but um 15 dreads wolilkl by reallly fat dreads

personaly i think under 20 is getting too fat

a loctician actualy only gave u 15 dreads? what did they charge u for that and umm did u ask for massive dreads?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
michael santora
@michael-santora
13 years ago
8 posts

thatkn eagle....it cost way to much i know i got riped but whateve....live n learn....yes i did ask for big dreads i didnt want alot of little dreads i was trying to stay away from the norms i didnt wana end up looking like i had pritty salon stlye dreads....do you think it will be a problem in the future? i eventual figured that eavin more smallerones would come in time with new growth

Star Mercer
@star-mercer
13 years ago
34 posts
I palm roll once in a great while. Wash around every 4-5 days unless they need it sooner. I dont do any maitenence except seperate and wash. I dont have experience with crochet recovery, but I'm sure they will come out fine. All dreads are beautiful!!! Good luck and best wishes!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form