Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreads with no separation

baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
i met a guy last night with natural dreads that had never been separated. they were wild, i loved them. he had two huge ones in the back with flat roots, but the dreads themselves looked fine. he had some skinnier than a pencil that were fusing to other dreads. he just let them do their thing; he didn't bother to separate them. "that's just how they grew," he said. he was gentle and friendly and didn't mind my hands all over his head.as a female, i do want a little more uniformity in my dreadlocks, but i don't think i'm gonna be so obsessive about separating them as much anymore.
updated by @baby-britt: 01/13/15 09:04:31PM
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
here here ive made the same vow to myself :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i havent seperated at all in 3 years except every so often i seperate the biggest ones only i love how i have like 6 combined into 1 all over the place

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i definitely don't want a head full of beaver tails but i'm not doing much separating anymore either. i was obsessed with keeping sections separated in the beginning that i think it actually set me back a bit in the knotting. my sections are really small so i'm hoping that they'll congo a bit so they'll be stronger in the end. my fine hair needs all the help it can get:)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form