Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What to do about net of dreads?

Andrea
@andrea
15 years ago
4 posts
So the dreads at the back of my head have got a net type thing goin' on. basically, the top part of around 5-6 dreads have joined together, tightly. I'd really rather it not turn into a beaver tail, but it's far too tight to pull them apart. any suggestions?
updated by @andrea: 01/13/15 08:27:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we just had a thread about thisif u really cxant rip em wiggle a finger inder4 a few hairs at a time pull enm up till =they releasse..repeat till u loosen up enough to be able to ripit can help too to make a conditioning spray to spray just on the connecting hairs..olive oil ifs fine ..if dreads are younng wash well afterkeep on top of ripping more oftenif theres no other option and those fail..u can do a surgery..but i meanm do it surgicaly not just chop but take really tiny scissirs and snip a few connecting hairs at a time till u can ripcutting shoulfd be a last option and done with great care to only sn9ip the bare minuumum

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andrea
@andrea
15 years ago
4 posts
oh yikes really? didn't notice. I'll go check that thread out than. and alright, I'll definetly givve your suggestions a try, thanks
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ah its ok the sites growin so fast it dropped off the front page in under an hourtheres no prob with more threads on the subject..just ..if u could add tags to every discussion it wilol help like separating dreads congos ripping or somethingill add those now u can add or change em if u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form