Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crazy soft hair! GAH!

Kai Rayne
@kai-rayne
13 years ago
72 posts
I just need a bit of encouragement, so I'm posting here. I startedgrowing my dreads naturally, 21 days ago. I wash about 2 times a week, either with some dread soap that I got from a shop on here or BS. My dilema is this; when I started, my hair sectioned itself and looked like it might be matting together nicely. There were tangles all over the place, but over the last week or so, they have untangled themselves. I don't know if it is the "dread" soap I am using or if it is my shower head (which feels like a freakin' waterfall!). Can water preasure actually untangle hair? Also, I went swimming, in a pool over the weekend and since then my hair seems like it isn't knotty at all. Would the chlorine have had an effect? I haven't put a comb through it in nearly 21 days and I rub my head on my wool tam to encourage knots. So I dunno what's up. Thanks in advance!! :)
updated by @kai-rayne: 01/13/15 09:03:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

water presseure could but so could rubbing

u can rum=b enm in and rub em out

instreasd just sleep on wool wear wool and ..use sea saltt

is the shower adjustable?

u are talking bout maylees? mayles makes dread as well ass body sooaps the body ones have shae butter so conditioin if u bought the wrong 1 by acceident

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kai Rayne
@kai-rayne
13 years ago
72 posts
I don't rub too often, I did a couple times a day for the first two day and have only done it a few times since. The shower it adjustable but it goes from either tons of pressure or lots of pressure, there really isn't much difference. Maybe I can try just filling my jar and dumping it on my head to rinse. Yeah I'm talking about Maylee's soap, I bought both a body bar and a dread bar. They are pretty easy to tell apart, the body bar has colors, so I make sure to only use that one on my body.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

bars your also rubbing the head so maybe try the bs for awhile come back to th bar when dreaded u can add sea salt to the bs to help it along

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kai Rayne
@kai-rayne
13 years ago
72 posts
Alright, I'll try that. Thanks!! :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form