Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Questions about wool stuff

Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
I have a wool sweater on my pillow and I'm getting a wool tam but I want to know all about what there forThanxAnd idk where to put thisXP
updated by @benny: 01/13/15 09:03:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well theres alotta theories about why wool helpas some thingk its the roughness causing friction but theres softer smoother wool that works too ive heard 1 person suggest it might be the lanolin i dunno nothing about that what makes the most sence to me is electron exchange ..static.. wool has a very loose electron that easily jumps to other natural materials likke cotton..and hair this is why when u have a cotton shirt and wool sweatter and you take the sweatter off the wool rubbing cootton causes a charge within the cotton (and your skin) that dishcharges when u touch something nutral or grounded.

this would make the hair staticly clingy (but also repelling hairs of the opposite charge)

its all theory really all u need to know is it stimulates knotting and tightening

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
Lol ok... But the world runs on Therory and Hypothosis XD thanx

soaring eagle said:

well theres alotta theories about why wool helpas some thingk its the roughness causing friction but theres softer smoother wool that works too ive heard 1 person suggest it might be the lanolin i dunno nothing about that what makes the most sence to me is electron exchange ..static.. wool has a very loose electron that easily jumps to other natural materials likke cotton..and hair this is why when u have a cotton shirt and wool sweatter and you take the sweatter off the wool rubbing cootton causes a charge within the cotton (and your skin) that dishcharges when u touch something nutral or grounded.

this would make the hair staticly clingy (but also repelling hairs of the opposite charge)

its all theory really all u need to know is it stimulates knotting and tightening

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form