Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I washed but I still itch....

Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
I did the bs wash with 1/4 cup of bs in a gallon milk jug of water....I poured it all over my head to get my head good and covered then I stuffed it in a shower cap while I was taking my shower and rinsed when I get done...My locks are good and dry but my scalp still itches like crazy!!!!
updated by @shane-sullivan: 02/14/15 07:55:06AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea because u didnt do the acv you didnt use the herbs yoyur scalps over dry and alkaline the acv restores ph making the scalp healthy and the oils treate the itch and dandruff abd dry scalpo the bs just cleanss super well and removes dead skin buildup you removed the dandruff without treatting the dandruff so your left with fresh cklean crop of dandruff plus no acv means over drying and increesed ..yea itch and dandruff

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Oh alright well this sucks.... I was trying to wash with what I had... I'm broke... LolI'll have to try to find some way to get some acv... Is there anything else that will work just as well?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

any vinager will lemon juice is ok too

i cant imagine many kitchens not alreadty having bs and acv

the opils are optiuonal but 20 dollars worth of oils will last u months

--
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Well I had to steal some of the bs out ofthw fridge that my mom had for whatever it supposedly does in the fridge but I don't think we have acv... Maybe lemon juice ....I washed earlier today though when should I wash again?

soaring eagle said:

any vinager will lemon juice is ok too

i cant imagine many kitchens not alreadty having bs and acv

the opils are optiuonal but 20 dollars worth of oils will last u months

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whenever couple days dont matter

if theres b3 in the fridge its used toi absorb fridge oders so might transfer those odors to the dreads but if theres bds in the frudge i guarantee theres bs in a cabinet too used for cooking like 90% of all baked goods have bs in em sio if mom ever bakes cookines bread cakes cupcakes anything really u have fresh bs somewhere acv if u ever eat salads u probly got vinager its so common in every kitchen just look but all u need is a couple bucks o ge bs and acv the oils cost a bit but last a looong time if u walk to the store keeping your eyes on the ground you'll probly find enough change to get u what u need

--
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Alright that's cool... Why do you normally recommend acv instead of regular vinegar?Does regular vinegar leave the vinegary smell?
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Alright that's cool... Why do you normally recommend acv instead of regular vinegar?Does regular vinegar leave the vinegary smell?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nah but each has slightly diferent properties and strengths i use white often too and sometimes balsalmic even acv is just most commonly used

--
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Alright.... And this will be the last time I ask but how much acv or vinegar should I use? And if I use tea tree oil shouldnt I use like 10 drops?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form