Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

washing

Elroy
@elroy
13 years ago
22 posts

ok so my scalp is really dry and flaky and im not sure if its because of the season changing or because of some other reason i was my hair 3 times a week on average and i do the bs acv wash one a week and the other two times i wash with dr. bronners and in sure that i get everything out each time i rinse so would anyone have any ideas as to why my scalp is still so dry?

thanks ~Elroy

updated by @elroy: 01/13/15 09:01:56PM
S Pluskiss
@s-pluskiss
13 years ago
27 posts
I had an itch for the first 3 or 4 weeks and I also use Dr. Bronner's. It stopped on it's own, and now only have an occasional itch. Not sure if it's just a step one must go through in the early stages?, but thought I would share that in my case it was short lived. Hang tight!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what drb are u using are u using any esential oils in the bs

if not add teatree rosemary pepermint

but changes in season do it to so it can be that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts
I would use some apricot kernel, advocado, olive, or grapefruit seed oil. Massage into dry areas and it helps with the dryness. Sleeping with a satin bonnet helps.
Elroy
@elroy
13 years ago
22 posts

thanks all i use br bronners lavander and it already has alot of natural oils so i never thought of adding any rosemary or tee tree but i will re-check the label and make sure none of those things are in it before i add a bit thanks to all though for your replys

~Elroy

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

switcxh to teatree then add rosemary

or switch to the baking soda apple cider vinegar wash with oil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus