Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tams really do help

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Thats nuts!!! How does wool tams help... I dunno but it does I've been using one to sleep in and now my little bit of loose hairs that I had are not even toticable unless u get really close and look for em.. And my dreads feel a bit tighter and all around look a lot better... I want to ask why and how is so magical like that... I'm using a tam I got at the festival but I only sleep in it cause I don't like the rasta colors on it... But I got a bad ass tam comin from etsy.. Just watin on it to get here so I can sport that one around.. But would it be bad to waer a tam most of te time or would it prevent movement
updated by @cody1886: 01/13/15 09:01:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u do need time loose plus all the time will result in a tam shaped dread haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
But why does it work.. I wanna say I read that wool is a good conductor and that has sumtin to do wit it.. But don't rember

soaringeagle said:

u do need time loose plus all the time will result in a tam shaped dread haha

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
wool works because it grips the hair and causes friction. i wear acrylic tams too but the hair just glides over the fibers. won't help your hair knot but it won't hurt it either. i wear my wool tam to bed too. during the day i wear it lose when i'm home but if i go out i'll put on a scarf or throw on a tam.
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Awsome thnx

Heather said:
wool works because it grips the hair and causes friction. i wear acrylic tams too but the hair just glides over the fibers. won't help your hair knot but it won't hurt it either. i wear my wool tam to bed too. during the day i wear it lose when i'm home but if i go out i'll put on a scarf or throw on a tam.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form